Saturday, July 1, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Guest - Red Blue and White Challenge

Hi Everyone!!!!

I just couldn't be more excited than I am today - I get to design for Krafti'n Kimme stamps this month and I absolutely ADORE their fun and cute stamps!!! For my post today I'm here to introduce this week's Saturday challenge which is a color challenge - use Red White and Blue.








The set I used for my card is called Let them Eat Cupcakes and can be found HERE




NOW pop over to the Krafti'n Kimme blog for AWESOME inspiration from the super talented team!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin






3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable! Jo x

Marilyn Webb said...

Lovely card and fits perfect with our challenge! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
Marilyn DT

Lisa Elton said...

I've never seen this image! What a fun card. I like the red stripes!