Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Paper Smooches May Release #1 Mr and Mrs die




Hi Everyone!
Welcome to a new post with Paper Smooche's  latest release! I just love everything about it! For this post I have played with the super fun  :  


For this card I used the beautiful rose and flower stamp from the new New Beginnings stamp set. I stamped my pattern on white cardstock with silver ink. When that had dried completely I inked the edges with Hickory smoke distress ink and added Nuovo glitter drops to the center of the small flowers. I then diecut the n 
Mr & Mrs Words Dies several times from black glitter cardstock (DCWV), layered them and adhered to center of panel.
My panel is adhered to cardbase with foam adhesive.



Image may contain: text

Paper Smooches supplies :


New Beginnings

Mr & Mrs Words Dies


Here is where you'll find the Paper Smooches online store!



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my  Paper Smooches PINTEREST FOLDER


https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/paper-smooches/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/




Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Simply beautiful! Jo x

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card design. I really like the roses stamped for the background. The die cut looks great in that glitter paper and makes for a striking card! :)

Miriam Prantner said...

So elegant! I love the patterned paper you created with the rose image!