Sunday, March 26, 2017

Sunday Watercolor: Rose



It is Sunday and I'm here to share a new watercolor.




Photo credit to;
I use Winsor Newtons Artists' (- Professional as they now are called )watercolors and Daniel Smith's extra fine watercolors. The paper I use is 140lb Arches rough or fine.

I also share my watercolors and cards here:  My Instagram
If you want to see more of my watercolors, you can view them HERE or in my PINTEREST FOLDER



I'm entering this for Kathy Racoosin's fun 30 day coloring challenge!


Have a greatday, hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Karen @ Misplaced Mojo said...

Just beautiful! I love the deep shadows and cool tones.

creatingincolors said...

Wow! How do you do it!

Betsy Wilson CZT14 said...

wa-WOW! That's gorgeous!

Jeanne said...

Look at the detail you've added to make this rose gorgeous. I can almost smell it! Amazing!

Kara Lynne said...

Absolutely amazing, Karin!

TLady said...

JUST GORGEOUS!!! ;)

Miriam Prantner said...

Just jaw dropping! This is beautiful, I love the lines and curves!