Saturday, March 25, 2017

Round Card Thank You - Paper Smooches



Today I'm playing along with the fun "Rouns Card" challenge at Copic Marker Sweden. I will also enter it for these fun challenges:


Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Layer
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - use more than one die or punch
Copic Marker Sweden Round card
Copic Marker Norway: Anything, Cute Card Thursday Spring
Penny BlackDouble D
As You like itCardmania
wordartwednesday

30 day coloring challenge




I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

8 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card as always Karin with lots of gorgeous layers...thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...enjoy your weekend...hugs kath xxx

brenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brenda said...

Hello again Karin,

As you will know from my comment on 17th March both here and at Stamping Sensations our rules allow for a maximum three entries to each challenge, this is your fifth here at Penny Black and More for our March challenge.

As I said previously whilst we love your work, a few rules are necessary in fairness to all those who enter our challenges. I do hope you will understand what I am explaining and in future enter no more than three times.

I did explain before but so there is no doubt, your first three entries will be eligible for the prize draws, your later ones will not.

B x

Melissa Bove said...

Stunning card! Love the shape and those pretty flowers!! Great design!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Brenda said...

I love this sweet, soft card Karin! Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Så søtt og yndig dette var. Herlig med blomstene i krukka og banneret på tvers. Tusen takk for at du er med på utfordringen vår hos Copic Marker Norge denne måneden, og lykke til i trekningen.

Klem fra Elin

Aileen said...

Beautiful card, love the colors used so pretty.

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Karin. I love the image and how you coloured these flowers. Thanks for joining us at the As you like it challenge.

Hugs,
Larissa