Monday, March 20, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Birthday Challenge

Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited today because I get to share that there will be a new challenge for all Lawn Fawn fans and I'm so happy to be part of the Lawn Fawnatics team. To celebrate Lawn Fawn's 7th birthday our challenge theme this time is BIRTHDAY CARDS! My favorite second only to Christmas cards!




Supplies I used for this card:
Bicycle built for you
Perfectly Plaid
Copic markers
Memento ink

You can shop your Lawn Fawn products HERE



I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
https://www.pinterest.se/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/https://www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42/
Have a great day, hugs, Karin 

I'm also sharing this here:
The Daily Marker's 30 day coloring challenge


9 comments:

Donna said...

I have long admired your work, Karin, and I'm so pleased you have joined Lawn Fawn ... being a LF lover myself! Your cards are always so clean and this one is spot on and adorable! Thank you always for the inspirations! :-)

Lisa Petrella said...

Adorable card! So excited about the new Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!! Congrats on being part of the team!!!

Scrapthat said...

SO adorable Karin! it's so Fresh! I love it! TFS :D

Lisa Elton said...

What a perfectly delightful card!!

Jeanne said...

How fun! Congratulations, Karin, on being on this team. Your first card for the challenge blog is adorable! What a sweet girl (you, maybe) heading off to delight a friend with a birthday surprise. You've colored the images wonderfully. I'd sure love to have a bike that color! :)

Lisa said...

Yay! I'm so happy that we get to see more of your work. :)

Marilyn said...

Congrats on the new DT and it's easy to see why they want you. This is another gorgeous card and I like it very much.

Kara Lynne said...

That little girls is so adorable!! Pinning this!

SonjaK said...

What a great card, Karin! I really love all of your creations, be they cards or watercolor paintings. They're always super impressive. So glad that there is a new Lawn Fawn challenge and well deserved that you're on the DT. Congrats! (also for being on the Paper Smooches DT)