Monday, August 15, 2016

Lawnscaping Challenge # 136 Punny Time You are all I knead!


Hi Everyone!

I'm here today to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it is a Punny Sentiments      Challenge!!!



For my card I used the following Lawn Fawn Supplies;
Stampsets: HERE
Dies: HERE
Patterned Paper; Pint sized Patterns





Our fabulous sponsor for this challenge is; Lawn Fawn!!! You can win a stampset of your choice YEAH!!!

Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join the challenge and to check out some Amazing Projects by my super talented teamies! Hope to see you there!









If you want to see more of my Lawn Fawn Projects you can follow my LF board on pinterest; https://se.pinterest.com/peppermint42/lawn-fawn/

Have a great day, hugs, Karin


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Adorable! Your card is so sweet and funny. Your coloring is fantastic. Well done! :)

Scrapthat said...

So cute!!! Great punny card :D TFS

francesca said...

it's lovely Karin!! :)

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a cute card!!