Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Favorite Things DT Challenge; Creative Construction with Blueprints


Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things   Creative Construction with Blueprints. Today we've played with MFT's great Blueprint sketches to create love themed tags! I used January's new Tag Builder set which is perfect for your Valentine's gifts. These dies have readymade windows and I just LOOOVE them - so easy to create a hundred different tags in notime!!!



I diecut my tag and then cut another one from a foam sheet and then adhered the front and back on either side of it and acetate in between - super fast way to create a shaker window.




If you haven't discovered them already there are lots of "older" bluprints that are perfect sketch inspiration. You can find them all HERE!








 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:
or follow me on InstagramHERE


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Karren said...

This is totally adorable!

Shirley said...

Very cute tag!

Jana said...

Love the colors.

Janet D. said...

Love this! So sweet!

Lisa Elton said...

ADORABLE tag!!

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Oh my goodness Karin, This is absolutely ADORABLE. I love the colors you chose, and that sweet little lamb in the shaker aperture. Just got these stamps and dies. I'm at work. Feel like running out the door and going home to make things!!! LOVE!

Birgit said...

This is so adorable and I love the colors! I love everything you make!!