Sunday, December 27, 2015

MFT Modern Blooms Happy !

Hi!

Today I have a new card made with wonderful Products from My Favorite Things 














Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!



 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!




If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest 

Or, follw me on instagram here;  www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

4 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Quite fabulous - I do love what you do with MFT products. :)

Shirley said...

Beautiful card. I like how you combined colored designed paper...awesome color combination.

I Card Everyone said...

Outstanding combination of papers, Karin ... I'm really loving those little pearly dots!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is just delightful!!