Monday, December 21, 2015

MFT Let it snow!

Hi!

Today I have a new card made with wonderful Products from My Favorite Things 














Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!



 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!




If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest 

Or, follw me on instagram here;  www.instagram.com/peppermintpatty42


Have a great day, hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Karren said...

This is so beautiful! The rich tones look amazing!

I Card Everyone said...

Karin that set didn't draw my eye - until now!!! How adorable is this? That is your gift ... you make me see things in their most awesome way! Thank you for all the lovely cards you've shared with us ... and Merry Christmas, my friend!
xxx
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is a perfectly delightful winter scene!! Love the way you've framed it in blue!!