Tuesday, November 10, 2015

My Favorite Things; Creative Construction with Blueprints: Presentable Packaging

Hi and welcome to a new My Favorite Things Creative Construction with Blueprints; Presentable Packaging. Today the team are showing ways to create pretty packaging for the humble gift card using the awesome MFT blueprints die sets. I decided to make one to match a season card for our theme park here in Gothenburd;  Liseberg.










If you haven't discovered them already there are lots of "older" bluprints that are perfect sketch inspiration. You can find them all HERE!

Hope I've inspired you to try them too!

Make sure you vist the MFT blog where there are links to my super talented teamies for more inspiration on how to take your MFT supplies even further!











 Please pop over to MFT to check out the latest inspiration from my teamies and leave some love!



If you want to see more of my MFT cards, you can visit my My Favorite Things board on Pinterest:

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Diane Jaquay said...

WOW, so elegant, and blue is one of my favorite non traditional colors to use at Christmas!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty design Karin!! Love the polka dots and the bow!!