Thursday, February 19, 2015

Inspiration Emporium ; Thinking of You!

Today's card was made for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !



For this card I embossed the flower dor bg stamp on patterned paper using distress embossing powder from Rangers. I just LOVE that rough, sandy touch to it. I embossed some butterflies on vellum and added some pearls for extra dimension.



Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at my favorite craft supply store ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .



Dies:  Hero Arts
Stamps:  Hero Arts Clear  Antique Engravings
Ink; Distress Ink and Distress embossing ink
Embossing Powder ; Rangers
Vellum
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
EmbelliesPearls Kaiser Kraft
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK tools

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!


 
I am also entering this card for the Nature challenge at Hero Arts;

nature-challenge



Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What beautiful butterflies and I like their pearl accents!

Redanne said...

The background you created is beautiful Karin and the butterflies are just stunning! Anne x

Lisa H said...

this is soooooo beautiful Karin!

I Card Everyone said...

Love your use of vellum for these gorgeous butterflies!!
=] Michele

Marybeth said...

Those butterflies are gorgeous!

Kara Lynne said...

Wonderful background and those butterflies are beautiful!