Monday, December 15, 2014

WMS Pajama Party

I'm here to invite you to our monthly Pajama Party at the Waltzing Mouse Stamps. It is super easy and fun to party ; You have sveral different challenges to inspire you!  If you haven't seen them already Pop over to check them out right away! When you have your project ready upload it to the WMS blog before  the 15th at 11.45 pm Central European Time = 5.45 am the 16th EST.


I am sharing a card for the Old Pajama where you are challenged to use the old, but oh so beautiful set; Country Labels. This set is so versatile - I LOVE it!!!

Here I used the cute little house to make a "Congrats to Your new Home" card:





Make sure to check out what my super talented teamies created with this set - you'll find them as entries to the last of the three challenges or by clicking their names in the DT list.

BUT please note - You don't have to use Waltzingmouse Stamps to play along, but of course it will make us especially happy if you do! The prize is beyond awesome:
For all the details; Waltzingmouse Stamps.






Hope to see you at the party! 
Hugs, Karin

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Such a sweet card, Jo x

Julia Aston said...

I love your colorful row of houses and the soft sponging around the edges Karin!

I Card Everyone said...

Yes! I'd live in this neighborhood, too!! Love it, Karin!
=] Michele

Marybeth said...

I love your card! Reminds me of your header. I wanted to play so bad,but time got away from me.

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of those colorful little houses!

Indy's Designs said...

Loving those colorful houses! Hugs, Debbie

Colleen Dietrich said...

Like beautiful folk art. :) This also reminds me of your blog header!