Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Watercolors- Practising from the masters!

It's Sunday and I'm here to share a watercolor with you:




This time I was lazy and made a "practise from the masters" painting. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find out who the painter of my reference painting is. If someone knows, - please let me know!

If you want to see more of my watercolors you can either click the "My Watercolors" button in the top list or in my Watercolors file on Pinterest; http://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/watercolors/

 (OBS - the paintings there are not only by me, though I wish because I've collected some favorites)

Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Karin

3 comments:

Sarah G said...

I wish this is how things look when I am being 'lazy'! Beautiful painting, Karin - you are very talented.

I Card Everyone said...

Fabulous... I'd say YOU are the master of this one, Karin =]

Indy's Designs said...

Lovely! Another fabulous painting!
Hugs,
Debbie