Sunday, November 16, 2014

Sunday Watercolors; Flowers

It's Sunday and I'm here to share some watercolors with you: Flowers isn't something I'm especially fond of or interested in and therefore haven't really painted a lot  before but I've grown quite fascinated with them - But because I'm quite new to painting florals I need to work a lot on loosening up. But here's a start at least :


If you want to see more of my watercolors you can either click the "My Watercolors" button in the top list or in my Watercolors file on Pinterest; http://www.pinterest.com/peppermint42/watercolors/

 (OBS - the paintings there are not only by me, though I wish because I've collected som favorites)

Have a great Sunday, Hugs, Karin

9 comments:

Unknown said...

If these are BEFORE you loosened up, I can't WAIT to see what you achieve AFTER! I'd give a gold clock to watercolour flowers HALF as good as these. Fabulous job! xx

Barb said...

These are both so beautiful, Karin!

Lin said...

I hope you'll continue to do more flowers, Karin, these are wonderful! LOVE that blue one!!

LauraJane:) said...

The blue flower is an unbelievably beautiful start!
Looking forward to seeing more:)

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I'm loving this week's watercolors!

Sarah G said...

Beautiful, Karin - I love your Sunday watercolours and these flowers have brightened my day!

Lisa Elton said...

VERY pretty Karin!!

Indy's Designs said...

Karin, This is yet another fabulous painting!
Hugs,
Debbie

Audrey Pettit said...

So beautiful! Absolutely love the color!