Sunday, September 21, 2014

The Best!




I had no idea stencils could be so much fun! I just got some from Inspiration Emporium and I'm having a blast with them (-: This is Tim Holtz Crocodile stencil on Ideology Kraft!!!!
As always I'm inspired by challenges and this time it was the color challenge at Copics Sverige, the tag challenge at  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday and also the  Anything goes challenge at PaperSmooches SPARKS   




 



It is also for the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !




Supplies;
Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at my favorite craft supply store ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:  Tim Holtz Ideology Kraft Resist
Dies: Hero Arts
Stamps: Paper Smooches  Zoo crew and
Ink; Distress Ink and Archival Jet Black
Tools; Rangers Inkblenders
Paints or markers; Copics
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK tools
Stencil: Tim Holtz

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!





Have a great day, hugs, KarinI was inspired by the picture from 

19 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Indy's Designs said...

What a delightful tag! Love that stencil and, of course, the little star on the alligator is a great touch!
Hugs,
Debbie

Heather said...

A fabulous tag Karin, I love the animal print and beautifully coloured cute crogodile!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is simply terrific - such fun, Jo x

Annette Allen said...

oh my word.. i love the textured background.. so totally fun

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Karin, your background is perfect!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Love the stenciling and the contrast with the alligator. So cute!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, how cute! Love that little alligator! And the crocodile stencil is absolutely perfect here!

Carol McCready said...

Fun tag. The stencil makes a perfect background.

Kelly Latevola said...

Your stenciled tag looks fabulous! Mr. Alligator is pretty stinking cute too!

Gerdine said...

This background is perfect for the little crocodile!

Jeanne J. said...

Oh Karin! This is adorable! The alligator skin background and then the little guy front and center. I love this! Smiling here - so clever!

Kelly S. said...

I love that alligator tag, Karin!!

Kerilyn H. said...

How seriously cute is this? Love the alligator stenciling with this image, it's so clever!

Jenny said...

Hehe...what an adorable tag Karin, love that he looks so happy with a crocodile skin background!! If only he knew..Lol :0)
Thanks for joining in the challenge at PS Sparks this week :0)

Alice said...

oh! this is so fun and your coloring is fab! super work as always, Karin!!

Kim Mraz said...

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this, Karin! OH MY! OH MY! This is a stunning tag! YOU = AMMMMMMMMMMAZE me! LOVE LOVE LOVE when you join in the fun with the PSS team! LOVE YA!

Erin said...

This is so, so cute! I love the stenciling!

Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

Chris_P said...

Härlig tag!! Kul att du är med oss i vår färgutmaning på Copic Marker Sverige!

/Christina, DT