Friday, May 16, 2014

Let's Hang Out!


Today I'm playing along in A Blog Named Hero's  challenge called You're the (em) Boss.

I used Hero arts super cute clothes stamps on some magazine paper and stamped the bg with their awesome clouds bg stamp (I LOVE it!!!!) Then I made a cardbase ans trimmed and embossed a frame for them from kraft cardstock.
I used dies from Spellbinders (rectangle) and Wplus9 (banner) so I could enter it for Simon Says Stamp Die Crazy challenge too!

Have a wonderful Friday

14 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely! Jo x

Miriam Prantner said...

How sweet! I just love this, what a cute scene and love the embossing!

Lisa Elton said...

SUPER cute card Karin!

Indy's Designs said...

Karen, This is too cute! Love those clothes!
Hugs,
Debbie

Annette Allen said...

now that is too cute.. love the clothes line...

Angel Johns said...

This is precious!! Love the subtle cloud background!

Gerdine said...

Super cute!

Petti said...

Very cute!

Cindy C. said...

So cute!!! Love the stitching around the frame! Perhaps you'd like to link up to Virginia's View challenge #3 - Stitching. Link here: http://virginiasviewchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/05/virginias-view-challenge-3.html

Laurie said...

OH my goodness this is too cute! The stitching is so fun around the frame!

maria f. said...

Everything about your card is perfectly done, Karin. So sweet.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is precious, Karin! I love the framed scene and those clothes look so real. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Die Crazy!

Sarah G said...

Your little clothes line is super cute! Love all of the details including the stitching and embossed frame :) Thanks for playing along with us at A Blog Named Hero, Karin!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Love, love, love this Karin. It would sit on my table for a loooooong time if it found its way here. :)