Sunday, April 6, 2014

SPARKS Paper Smooches Anything Goes

Hi!
It is Sunday again, and I'm here to tell you about the new challenge at SPARKS (Paper Smooches). This time it's an Anything goes challenge and here's my sample;







For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Paper Smooches stamp sets; Gently seasoned and Leafy Greens. Be sure to check out what my super talented teamies have created for this challenge;



Now pop over to SPARKSchallenge blog for the info you need to take part! You can win a 30 $ gift certificate to the PS store - YAY!!!

Have a great day, hugs, Karin

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Your work is always so clean and serene. ...And the rhyme is unintended. :) Really lovely!

Lin said...

A blue tree - love it, Karin!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMMMMMMMMMAZING, Karin! I LOVE this little tree--- love the blue for the leaves and how you've double stamped. LOVE the simple design and everything about this card! PERFECT! LOOOOOOOOVE x100000000:)

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty! I love the sweet tree with the blues and that sentiment!

Colleen Dietrich said...

That's so pretty, Karin. I like the pale blue 'leaves' on this tree.

Annette Allen said...

Very pretty card.. the pale blue is perfect..

Jay Gee said...

So soft and lovely Karin :)

Lisa Elton said...

I like your polka dotty tree Karin!!

Con said...

This is such a pretty card; it is so calming. I love the play with 'blues'. thanks, -con

Erin said...

LOVE this CAS card! So pretty!