Monday, April 7, 2014

Lawnscaping # 79 Try a new technique

Hi Everyone!
I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time we challenge you to Try a new technique. Here's my sample;




For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn Puffy stars dies and the stamp set is called You're a star.


And our fabulous sponsor; Simon Says stamp You can win a25 $ giftcertificate to the store YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join!

Simon Says Stamp Store Blinkie photo SSS_09_2103_zpsc2c6b992.gif


I also want to enter this for the Christmas challenge at Stamping sensations and the  "Anything Goes" challenge at Simon Says Stamp

I'm showing this off at Paper Issues where they want to see Projects on the " Lucky Star" theme.

Hugs, Karin

2 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

Oh!!! So so so pretty!!! I LOVE that glittery crackle star!! It's certainly the star of the card!!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty CAS card, love the big sparkly star!