Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Guest designing for Paper Smooches

 
 
Hi!
Today I am so super excited to share my first project as guest designer for Paper Smooches. I absolutely ADORE Kim's sweet, fun and cool images and have had the best crafting week-end ever - my mum was visiting so she entertained Ted while I played with my new wonderful PS stamps!!!
For this candy/ gift box I used two of the new sets; Giddy Gumdrops and Merry Motifs. I just know you will LOVE them as much as I do - because the cobinations and the designs you can make with them are endless - I just can't stop (-;


 
 
 
Now, pop over to the Paper Smooches blog for more inspiration for these sets  from Kim's fabulous DT:s.
 
Have a great day, hugs, Karin
 
I used water color pencils as coloring media and I'm entering it for Moxie Fab World's coloring media challenge.




12 comments:

Jenny said...

This is such an adorable gift box.... I love your shading :0)

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting Karin your project is adorable!!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is seriously adorable, LOVE!

patscrap said...

What a beautiful box ! So cute !

Annette Allen said...

congratulations.. this is amazing..

Elise C. said...

Congrats, Karin!! Your project is adorable! I'm always so amazed at your coloring!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful little box and fabulous colouring-those stamps are gorgeous arn't they-no wonder you can't stop playing with them!
Nessa xxx

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your Guest DT spot, Karin!!!
I adore your gift box! What a great idea to stamp the house and trees all the way around the box...and as always, I LOVE your coloring! Such a fun project!

francesca said...

oh i really love this gift box! it is so cute! :)

Jill Norwood said...

Oh this is soooo sweet and fun! I just love that sweet little gingerbread house! :)

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Oh this is such an amazing idea, for displaying multiple stamps!!! So cute and creative!!! LOVE it!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! Thanks for linking this up to the Color Media Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)