Monday, January 7, 2013

Lawnscaping # 49 Let's party !

 
 
Hi Everyone!
I'm here to introduce a new challenge at Lawnscaping. This time it is Party Time - a Birthday themed card, invite etc. challenge to celebrate Lawnscaping's  second birthday!!!
+ I am so happy to announce that my dear bloggie friend the super sweet and talented Annette Allen is our guest designer this month!





For my card I used stamps from these wonderful Lawn Fawn stamp sets; Claire's ABC and Pa rum pa pum pum!

And our fabulous sponsor; Simon Says stamp You can win a25 $ giftcertificate to the store YEAH!!!
Pop over to Lawnscaping for all the info you need and to join!


Simon Says Stamp


Have a great day!
Hugs, Karin
 
 
 

11 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute card...I love how you colored the packages!

Annette Allen said...

your card is so totally cute.. I love these little gifts..hehe those little smiley faces are so fun.. Great card.

Lisa Elton said...

A perfect little CAS card Karin! Have a great week!

Jingle said...

Too cute!

Jay Gee said...

Adorable Karin, such a fun design :)

Linda Beeson said...

What sweet little presents.

Karen B. said...

So cute and fun.

Danni said...

How cute!!

Indy's Designs said...

I just love how soft and sweet your cards are! This is yet another superb card!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Too cute!!!!! Who wouldn't want to receive this card!!

Colleen Dietrich said...

How stinking cute are these presents?? And by the way, your English is so terrific, Karin. :)