Thursday, July 26, 2012

Sweet Summer Memories


I always try to make a card for one of my favorite challenges ; The inspiration Picture challenge at Jay Gees Nook but I think I must have been away when Judith posted about it because it was in the reminder post that there are only a few days left that I saw the fabulous challenge pictures - think you know by now that I LOVE kraft!(-:. So when I got some time last night I hurried to make this card inspired also by the great sketch at The Craft's Meow.



 

 


I will also enter this for the challenge at The Kraft Journal which is; Use any Sketch
and the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp
Have a great week-end, hugs, Karin


15 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh now this is just too fabulous! Love the pretty background and that adorable cotton candy cart! A pure delight Karin ;)

Linnea said...

Wonderful, I love it!!
Linneas Atelje(scrapbooking)

Jay Gee said...

Your gorgeous stamped background looks just like that piece of lace in the box! Love this card Karin. Thanks for joining us again at Jay Gee's :)

Jessi Fogan said...

COTTON CANDY! Yum! I love the layered burlap & twine and that fab die cut :)

Annette Allen said...

Cotton Candy...yes please...this is adorable...

Barb said...

Love this, Karin! So perfect with the Magical Background! Love just the hint of pink! Beautifully done!

Kara Lynne said...

You sure captured the feel of that photo! I love how you colored that cotton candy machine, the whole card is beautiful!

Amy Kolling said...

Karin....your version is so soft and pretty using this TCM set! Just shows how versatile it is!!!

~amy~ said...

Oh karin, I love it!

Jingle said...

This is just fabulous!

Jingle said...

Also adding thanks for linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog! :)

Karen B. said...

Vintage and cute, you can't go wrong! Thanks too for playing at TCM!

Joy said...

Gorgeous card, love the monochromatic look.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Tracy said...

You do kraft so beautifully Karin. :-) Thanks so much for sharing this pretty with us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Congrats! Just came from Kraft Journal and your card made the Top 3 for Use Any Sketch Challenge. Would like to know some details: where did you get the Cotton Candy Stamp & where did you get the brown flower (not sure if Kraft) cardstock layer that the Cotton Candy stamp is over. Liked the layout & the burlap with twine is a great added touch. Has a wonderful happy vintage feel to it.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"