Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!!

Happy 4th of July - wish I could be "over there" and celebrate with you!





For this card I've used papers from Bo Bunny's Liberty ( - the fabulous pad I got from Cicci at CiLi ) and PTI's Bitty Polka dots. Stamps are from Paper Smooches and sentiment from Gel-a-tins.

I will enter this card at Stamptacular where it is "seeing double" the inspired by challenge at Lily Pad (I was inspired by Lin's card - to the right), the America theme at the Shabby Tea Room,  the color theme at OTWC and paper crafts connection's color challenge.

Have a GREAT day! Hugs, Karin


11 comments:

Doreen said...

Oooh gosh I love this so much Karin,that is one pair of cute birds.xxx

farmhouse-story said...

such a cute couple! love this card, karin:)

Melissa Bove said...

What a super adorable card!! Love those little birdies! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa

Rachel said...

Love this so much!!!!!! You always blow me away!!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Patricia said...

Omg your card is adorable I love it =P

Lin said...

Karin, I'm thrilled that my card inspired you, thank you! I think you used these little smoochy birds so well, and I love your patriotic theme! Thanks so much for joining us at Lily Pad cards!

Sprytebyrd said...

So cute! Love the double birdies with their cute flags!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

eeeekk!! sooo cute!!! :)

Kim Sonksen said...

How darling!

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!

Nona said...

Such a darling card! Congrats on your Froggin’ Fantastic Four!