Saturday, May 7, 2011

Tea Party at the Waltzing Mouse!




For Claire's Birthday Party (she's turning two!) at the Waltzing Mouse Stamps I've made this little tea bag box cake !!. I used the WMS cake template and printed it half size. The stamps I've used are from Compliments of the season and the inside of the box is decorated with leaves from Teeny trees. (If you look really closely at that last picture I think you can see a tiny bit of it - had to finally give up trying to get a good pic of the inside...)
It is also for Wee Memorie's CRAFT challenge and the flower at the back is made of tissue paper so if that challenge hasn't closed over at Moxie Fab I'll enter it for that too and the flower challenge at ABCdt!!!

IF YOU ARE HERE FOR THE SKIPPING STONES BLOGHOP - SCROLL DOWN TO THE NEXT POST or klick: HERE

15 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

This is fab - really pretty!!

Buffy said...

This is beautiful, so delicate.

I have an award for you on my blog

Buffy

Unknown said...

Karin, wow!! this is so delicate and pretty!!! beautifully done! even the little co-ordinating tea baggies!!! Thank you so much for joining us on our tea party!!!! Hugs, Claire @ WMS!

Anonymous said...

This is very clever, not to mention just beautiful!

Inkyfingers said...

Karin this is gorgeous and I love the candle idea. Great job.
Hugs
Carol x

Tosha Leyendekker said...

WOW! Love your gorgeous cake with the fabulous flower and sweet candle! Super idea to fill the inside with tea bags!! Charming!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! Thanks again for linking up to the Tissue Paper Magic Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

how fabbie!!! such a wonderful project!! tfs!! :)

Cyndie said...

Totally awesome gift set! I just love the patterned paper you used. The whole set looks good enough to eat (and drink)!

Lea L. said...

This is super cute! Thanks for joining in at Wee Memories this week!

Ann said...

Oh my, this is SO sweet, Karin! I love it!

Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!

Joanne Gilch said...

I'll take one slice and two cups!!! Just gorgeous!!!

Carola said...

That's a very lovely piece of cake and I like the idea of using it as a tea bag box.

Kind regards

Simply Shaz said...

Such a pretty cake slice :)
Good luck!
Shaz x

Julia Aston said...

Love your slice of cake tea bag container Karin - how fun with the candle in it and the beautiful tissue flower!