Saturday, May 21, 2011

Royal Tuesday Trigger!




Here's my quite international entry for this week's Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab. Just emptied our recycling bin and discovered this newspaper that I picked up when I was in France last month - thought it would make a cool background to this card - turned out to be a bit distracting though...
Well, I still hope you can see that I was inspired by the flag and the cake in the great picture that Cath picked for us this week - it's amazing how she finds such perfect pictures to trigger (-; your (my!) imagination! Thanks!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous work Karin!

Marybeth said...

Oh this is just perfect, great card!

Clare said...

brilliant!!

Rachel said...

very pretty! Great cupcake emboss too, so cute!

-rwk
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Love this! The flag background is perfect!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karin! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)