Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Warm Winter Wishes



Oh NO - both Everything but the Kitchen sink and Caardvarks are closing down and are hosting their last challenges. It's so sad, I've really been enjoying them and unfortunately I discovered them too late )-:
Anyway, this card I made to fit their challenges which is "Textures" at EBTKS
I've used cardstock, wallpaper, felt, brads, hemp string, kraft and ink (!)
and at Caardvarks it is "monochromatic" so I kept it all green!

I keep my fingers crossed that A passion for Papertrey and Cardpatterns will still be here though because they always have such great challenges and sketches! Here's their latest one which I used for this card (think you can tell!!!)

7 comments:

Agata said...

So sweet and warm! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Monica K. said...

This is so cute! I love the soft felt and the greens. Really great winter card. I'm sad also that Caardvarks is ending!

Jo said...

Love the felt and the colours! Just wonderful

Caryn said...

Fabulous card - the little felt mittens are SOOO cute. Thanks for playing along at APFP.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

FerrellGraph-x said...

Oh the mittens are so cute!

Aimes said...

Oh those mittens look so snuggly and warm :D You just know I love this with my love of all things green but it really is a fabulous card!
Thanks so much for joining us on A Passion for Papertrey!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Winter said...

Oh WOW! This is too cute! I love the felt mittens! Thanks so much for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)