Thursday, November 4, 2010

Guest Designer for Arkivet!

I'm so excited to tell you that I'll be guest designing for very nice scrapbooking/papercraft shop here in Gothenburg;  Arkivet for November. In the middle of October I got a bag full of goodies from Tarja and I think she'll be posting the creations I've sent in to her on Arkivet's blog on Mondays or Thursdays throughout the month. Check it out!! I'll be posting them here too eventually!

Here's a little sneak peek for you though: A CANDLE GIFT which is both easy and cheap to make.
I've used two of Arkivet's fantastic stamps "Njut av varje ögonblick" and "Wish upon a star" which are both useful for so many occasions. For the bag I've used left over cellophane, the candles are decorated with strips of paper from Webster's pages' Christmas pad.






1 comment:

Elf Designs said...

Hi Karin
I love these candles x Just to let you know you won my little giveaway at http://elfcrafts.blogspot.com/ If you email me at elfc1@hotmail.co.uk with your address I will post your package straight away
Love Em x